Xprenia is collaborating with SHINE APART and Izelangdesigns with the aim to better support the Next Entrepreneurial Women (NEW) campaign. NEW is a campaign powered by Xprenia that strives to support other females in Asia and drive them forward to become the next entrepreneurial women.
The partnership will see Xprenia, SHINE APART, and Izelangdesigns adapt modules self-confidence and self-esteem from the NEW campaign and include them in Xprenia programmes that teach young adults essential entrepreneurship skills.
SHINE APART, a Singapore-based fashion label that empowers women to build their personal brand and create a memorable impression in the party…
- Xprenia has launched a female empowerment campaign — Next Entrepreneurial Woman (NEW).
- This campaign is designed to gather females to support other like-minded females in Asia, inspiring each other to achieve their entrepreneurial dreams.
- NEW aims to adopt a new approach to help more females fast track their career progression and achieve their dreams.
What is NEW?
Next Entrepreneurial Women (NEW) invites all women from Asia to share their stories and experiences to support and guide other like-minded females to fast track their career progression and achieve their entrepreneurial dreams. We believe that building one’s dream should…
· During the event, Shelby took a deep dive into the 3 dimensions of marketing, namely stakeholders, content and channels.
18th June 2021: Xprenia was delighted to have Shelby Tee, Managing Partner of BlackStorm Consulting, to share her insights on the topic — How to Market Your Products or Services. Organised by Xprenia, a Singapore-based e-learning platform that features industrial insights, and NYP, a university…
The advent of technology has caused a surge in the demand for technology experts today, with the estimation provided by Microsoft, there will be a total of 149 million new technology-oriented jobs globally by 2025.
The rapid adoption and advancement of technology have accelerated the growth of the technology industry, and it is evident that the growth in technology will continue to be a trend in Singapore and many other neighbouring countries.
This growth will drive further talent demands in this region, far exceeding the supply of technology talents that we have. …
3 June 2021: Xprenia was delighted to have Shelby Tee, Managing Partner of BlackStorm Consulting, to share her insights on the topic — How to Up Your Marketing Game. Organised by Xprenia, a Singapore-based e-learning platform that features industrial insights, and t.Hub, a start-up accelerator based in Taiwan…
· During the webinar, Jeslin shared 5 tips on how business owners should take note of before expanding abroad.
27 May 2021: It was an honour to have Jeslin Bay, Managing Partner at BlackStorm Consulting, to share her insights on how to develop a business overseas despite having border restrictions. Organised by Xprenia, a Singapore-based e-learning platform that features industrial insights, and t.Hub, a start-up accelerator based in Taiwan, the…
- The speaker of the event was Mr. Paddy Tan, Co-Founder of BlackStorm Consulting.
- Mr. Paddy Tan discussed about the differences between the definitions of sales and business as well as common misconceptions.
- Topics that were explored during the webinar include:
o Business strategies and thought processes
o Changes from doing business physically to doing business online
o Qualities a businessperson should possess
20 May 2021: The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on many businesses and individuals…
· A webinar was conducted by JustLogin and Xprenia on how to grow and maintain a millennial workforce
· The event was organised by JustLogin, with Xprenia as the co-organiser.
· The speakers of the event were Mr Chan Chiou Hao, COO of JustLogin and Ms Rebecca Wan, Co-Founder of Xprenia.
· During the webinar, certain trends of the current workforce were discussed, as well as how to tackle a Millennial/Generation-Z (Gen-Z) Workforce and innovative ways to increase employee engagement.
· Impacts on the workforce due to the pandemic such as having a more tech-savvy workforce and an increasingly dispersed…
Xprenia (XPN) and Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP) Entrepreneurship Club announced their partnership with the aim to help and guide students to adopt an entrepreneurial mindset to prepare themselves for their desired career or to start a new business.
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, many businesses have been greatly impacted. Some existing business might not be capable of handling the fast-moving and unknown variables of such outbreak. Hence, It is crucial for businesses today to develop strategies and scenario plans that will help them during the crisis and post-crisis. …
· Team Bloompact emerged as the Champion of Sociopreneur Challenge 2021
· Participating teams who wish to further their initiative can approach Student Affairs Office (SAO) that provides an opportunity for interested individuals to apply for a grant of up to SGD 1,500 under the CoLab4Good Fund for Community Projects that may be impactful to the society